SIGTHREAD and SIGEV_SIGNAL

Mile Davidovic mdavidyu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 23:14:27 UTC 2008

Hi,
First I want to thank You for Your quick answer. I am working on MIPS platform. I did small googling and it seems that uClibc on MIPS has support for NPTL.

I am not real expert but if this is true, then I guess enabling this in toolchain is only question of recompiling toolchain with buildroot?

Best regards
Mile