Some uclibc based Programs Terminate with Illegal Instruction

Darcy Watkins DWatkins at tranzeo.com
Wed Jan 9 22:41:26 UTC 2008

Wrt my earlier email under the same heading...

I copied over a glibc based gdb (with some more libraries) into my
rootfs and was able to load up busybox using the /bin/ash symlink.  When
I issue 'run" to gdb, I saw:

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal Instruction.
0x3003e70c in __sigsetjmp () from /lib/libc.so.0

/lib/libc.so.0 is symlink --> libuClibc-0.9.29.so

Does this mean there is an illegal instruction somewhere in __sigsetjmp?

Regards,

Darcy