Xtensa support for uClibc [1/9]

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Sat Jan 5 10:03:45 UTC 2008

On Thursday 06 December 2007, Chris Zankel wrote:
> The following patches add support for the Xtensa processor architecture
> to uClibc. They are based on a recent SVN checkout (12/05/2007).

dont really see anything that sticks out as "hey i suck!" ;)

it seems patch [5/9] was duplicated, so i skipped the first posting

you should update utils/ldd.c accordingly

> I welcome any feedback and would appreciate it if you could include the
> patches into the mainline tree. I am certainly committed to maintain the
> port.

ive merged your patchset.  if you would like an account to maintain your port,
please e-mail me your desired username as well as your pub ssh key.

then you can update the top level MAINTAINERS file to include your info
-mike