locale support (yes, i'm going to try to improve it)

John Calixto John.Calixto at watchguard.com
Thu Feb 14 18:13:31 UTC 2008

> Hello,
> I have a some fixes into locale code to be committed soon. We
> have included a lot of locale tests from glibc tree into
> uClibc, and tested locale support into uClibc, so added some
> fixes to solve some of them.
>
> Cheers,
> Carmelo

Great!  Not to pester you, but when you say "committed soon", do you
mean days, weeks, or months "soon"? ;)  I just need to have an idea
about whether or not to proceed with my short-term solution.  Also, if
you need help with testing, please let me know - I have time and ARM
hardware to test on, and I'm very eager to get this working on armeb.

Thanks,

John