fork on nommu

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Thu Feb 7 21:40:57 UTC 2008

A number of programs, such as busybox, contain calls to fork which may
not necessarily get executed at runtime.  On nommu systems, this
currently produces link errors since the function doesn't exist.

In our Blackfin tree, we use the following patch (by Mike IIRC) to
convert the link error into a warning.  Any objections to installing this?

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen