Status of uClibc NPTL and C++ on ARM

Phil Endecott spam_from_uclibc at chezphil.org
Wed Feb 6 22:54:16 UTC 2008

Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 09:24:52AM +0100, Carmelo AMOROSO wrote:
>>Ryan Ordway wrote:

>>IIRC this is the last one
>>http://www.codesourcery.com/public/uClibc-0.9.28-csl-nptl-9.patch.gz
>
> Yesterday evening i started to update this for current trunk (needs
> smallish adjustments in several places).

Thanks for the feedback everyone, this is exactly what I needed to know.

Regarding the C++ stack unwinding on thread cancellation, my guess is
that since you've brought over the glibc code unchanged, and since
no-one has said "oh we had to disable all of that to make it work
here", there's a good chance that it will just work.  I'll let you know
how I get on.

Cheers,  Phil.