No subject

Wed Dec 17 22:59:25 UTC 2008

> I have a floppy running a recent nightly of uclibc,
> which tinyX is
> compiled against (Xvesa) and I have rdesktop
> compiled against it with
> libX11 also compiled against uclibc.  so I'm able to
> boot into a windows
> terminal services server with everything I need
> fitting on floppy (to
> get this, my rdesktop is statically linked, I'm
> trying to do a little
> work to reduce the size of libX11)
>
> oh, and the ps/2 mouse works fine for me (older
> logitech 3 button mouse)

I just grabbed uClibc-20020320.tar.bz2, recompiled
the toolchain, redid the manual link as per previous
postings, and guess what...

Xfbdev 4.2.0 works now! final size: 644k !!!
Thanks for the tip Shaya ;^o

Now all I miss is to have gvim6 and a working g++.
Time to move to gcc-3.0.3, I guess...

Rgds,
Christian.