Poking at svn again.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Aug 24 23:17:21 UTC 2008

I did:

1) a clean svn co of uClibc, revision 23134.
2) make defconfig
3) make menuconfig

It complained about ncurses not being installed.  I note
that /usr/include/ncurses.h is in the normal place.  This is unbuntu 7.10 for
x86-64.

The reason this is failing is you say #!/bin/sh at the top of
extra/config/lxdialog/check-lxdialog.sh instead of #!/bin/bash.  Ubuntu
switched to use the Defective Annoying SHell (dash) which (among the many
many other things wrong with it) doesn't understand "echo -e".

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.