POSIX /bin/sh fixes to check-lxdialog.sh

Joachim Nilsson joachim.nilsson at vmlinux.org
Sat Aug 23 09:27:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

my name is Joachim and I'm new to this list.  I have been using 0.9.27,
from an old Snapgear/uClinux-dist, for a couple of years now, but have
just started an upgrade and refactor of that tree to better suit my
purposes.

During that campaign I upgraded to 0.9.29 only to discover that I had
been bitten by issue #2834.  So I decided to start testing the daily
snapshots for a way to be able to run my pthreaded applications again
without having to downgrade to 0.9.28.3.

When starting this endeavour I found a minor issue with the
check-lxdialog.sh script.  See the below attachment for a proposed patch
to make it more "POSIXly correct".

Regards
 /Jocke

--
Joachim Nilsson :: <joachim AT vmlinux DOT org>
+46(0)21-123348 :: <http://vmlinux.org/joachim>