[OT] minor website touch-up

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:10:46 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I have synced ¹) the website with the layout that is currently used by the
busybox site. Short of a nifty logo ²), i've added a simple text.
Please let me know if you think that it's too ugly to keep or if i broke
something..

¹) http://uclibc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?rev=23165&view=rev
²) nifty logos for µClibc are of course welcome..

PS: There's something wrong with the mailman archive as several of the
older txt files are not compressed. I cannot repair this, perhaps Erik
or Mike or somebody else with the required privs find the time to fix
them up.

cheers,