glob() appears to fails if errno is not already zero

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com
Fri Aug 8 11:32:37 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 12:20 +0100, Mark Jackson wrote:
> I'm using 0.9.29 on Atmel's AVR32-based NGW100 dev kit.
>
> The attached code shows some strange behaviour in the glob() function.

How is the glob function configured in uClibc? Could you do a
uclibc-menuconfig in Buildroot to check if the settings are sane?

If you need to change anything, then everything must be recompiled. I
would recommend that you either overwrite the uClibc.avr32.config in
target/devices/Atmel directory or use your own. Just to keep the
toolchain in sync.

<snip test case>

--
With kind regards,
Hans-Christian Egtvedt, Applications Engineer