"symbol '': can't resolve symbol"

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at transmode.se
Thu Aug 7 10:24:53 UTC 2008

OK, thanks. Now I have learnt something new :)

I do wonder though if we should make the R_PPC_ADDR16_XX unsupported too, like
R_PPC_REL24. I am pretty sure all of these relocs will only appear in
code is used in a shared library fashion but hasn't been compiled
with -fPIC/-fpic. There is no point to support R_PPC_ADDR16_XX but not
R_PPC_REL24.

Comments?

 Jocke, still recovering from a week in the sun with lots of beer :)

PS.
 I bet it would work if you changed the #if 0 to #if 1 surrounding the
 R_PPC_REL24 code.