bridging two serial devices

Christopher Taylor chtaylo3 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:46:17 UTC 2008

Thank you Luciano, seems lke a really great utility but perhaps a bit
overkill for what I need.

I'm just trying to figure out the correct sequence of systems calls to
connect two serial devices in my C program without doing a select/poll
and writing the data out to the other device.

Basically what it seems like I need is a more advanced verison of pipe
where it's duplex and I can tell it what the fd's are instead it
telling me what fd's to use.

-Chris