uArch

mike rosset mike.rosset at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:34:38 UTC 2008

Actually uArch currently has a complete rootfs including toolchain and
kernel. all installable from web into dir or mounted dir. if you install to
a mount point you can boot the partition or if you install to a dir, chroot.

Creating new packages is extremely easy, even more so if your use to Arch
Linux's abs. And its all managed with pacman, install new packages remove
packages, upgrade system etc.

Current draw back, I still have not worked out a base-micro group using
busybox. So a base file system is quite large. "mainly good for developers
at this point". Currently only supports i386 however once I think i386 is
pretty stable. I'm going to start porting to arm.

Anyone is welcome to help out if there intrested.

install instructions can be found at uArch <http://code.google.com/p/uarch/>

Regards,

Mike