Faster memcpy for Cris and Crisv32

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Sat Sep 15 00:24:32 UTC 2007

On Friday 14 September 2007, Ricard Wanderlof wrote:
> I have a patch (or rather an addition - it's mostly architecture-specific
> files and a minor change to the default configuration) which adds
> architecture optimized memcpy (et al) to uClibc. Should I post them as a
> patch here or submit them directly to the svn repository? Being the
> official maintainer for the Cris family of processors I feel I should do
> the latter, but I don't have commit access yet (as I haven't needed it so
> far). Who should I ask - I understand Erik rarely does anything
> uClibc-oriented these days?

for cris-specific asm optimizations, i doubt posting anything to the list will
be helpful as honestly, i doubt (m)any people here speak cris

we've never met in real life, so there's no real way we could do a secure
e-mail exchange, so let's just hope for the best ;)

send the following privately to me please:
 - desired username
 - ssh pub key
-mike