Now I'm curious...

Christian MICHON christian.michon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 08:20:23 UTC 2007

On 9/4/07, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> > Patience then might be the key here... No flaming please :)
>
> I'm not flaming anybody, I'm just pointing out some interesting statistics.

I meant "no flaming" for the rest of the thread onwards ;-)
(maybe I should have been more explicit)

And yes the statistics you gathered were interesting.

What's most interesting about this topic/thread is that we *should*
move over to git or mercurial: this concept of persons with the right
to check in or not is truly from the past.

--
Christian