Cross compiling problem

Cedric Hombourger chombourger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:08:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

Your mips system may be lacking some of the libaries your program depends
on. I would try to run ldd on the target (mips) to make sure that all the
required libraries are there.

You may also want to check that your program was compiled with the toolchain
version matching your target environment (e.g., uClibc 0.9.28 on both
sides).

Hope this helps,