Migration from glibc to uclibc [fix typos]

Vikas TM vikas.tm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:08:27 UTC 2007

Dear all,

facing error saying,
cp /usr/slask/pwav/checkout/mcu/hcl/vikas/mcu/dropbear-0.44/scp
/usr/slask/pwav/checkout/mcu/hcl/vikas/mcu/targfs/usr/bin
powerpc-linux-uclibc-strip
/usr/slask/pwav/checkout/mcu/hcl/vikas/mcu/targfs/usr/bin/dropbearmulti
powerpc-linux-uclibc-strip:
/usr/slask/pwav/checkout/mcu/hcl/vikas/mcu/targfs/usr/bin/dropbearmulti:
File format not recognized
make: *** [dropbear-inst] Error 1

Any one please provide solution for above problem.

Thanks
Vikas TM

--
cheers & regards