NPTL plans?

Carmelo Amoroso carmelo73 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 12:41:29 UTC 2007

Steven J. Hill wrote:
> On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 11:23:58AM +0200, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
>> uhh, I thought that using current trunk was the way to go?
>>
> Correct. If there are no objections, I will proceed with placing
> NPTL code into trunk.
>
> -Steve

Hi Steve,
probably samething is changed from the last threads of mail,
but reading what you wrote then, I thought just the opposite

"Agreed. Don't worry about sending me patches. I'll go ahead and create a
branch called 'uClibc-NPTL-merge' and we can get going on this.

Mike, can you create write access for Carmelo. For the ARM side, which
person from CodeSourcery is going to do commits?

-Steve
"

Anyway, let me know how to proceed, and I'll plan my tasks to fulfill it.

Carmelo