AT91 Support

Tuozzo.Michael Tuozzo.Michael at ensco.com
Sat May 26 16:41:02 UTC 2007

I see that uClibc supports the Atmel AT91 family and have been using it
for a couple of months now.  I am particularly interested in the
AT91SAM9261 based on the ARM926EJ-S core (ARMv5TE).  There are Enhanced
DSP Extensions available on this core that I would like to take
advantage of.  I am wondering:

1.	Does uClibc support the use of the Enhanced DSP Extension
assembly instructions available on this core?
2.	If so, does uClibc somehow optimize C code to take advantage of
these available instructions?

Thanks.

Michael R. Tuozzo
ENSCO Inc., APA Division
5400 Port Royal Rd.
Springfield, VA  22151
(703) 321-4783
tuozzo.michael at ensco.com

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the individuals to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and sensitive. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email at the above referenced address. Thank you.