posix threading plans

Will Newton will.newton at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:31:38 UTC 2007

On 5/6/07, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:

Sorry for the late reply,

> any qualms ?  anyone see any value in getting linuxthreads more properly
> working ?  only thing i can think of here that would be critical is newer
> ports and ports with opposite stack direction (like hppa) ... personally, i'd

I'm working with such a port (backwards stack) and what we are using
here is the "broken" new LinuxThreads. Do you know what is
specifically broken with it? I don't recall making substantive changes
to get it working, just minor tweaks. I haven't tested it on any
platform other than our own however.