pie segfaulting with 20070316

Rogelio Serrano rogelio.serrano at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:27:36 UTC 2007

On 3/19/07, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 17 March 2007 8:21 am, Rogelio Serrano wrote:
> > is this a known problem with the uclibc DL?
> >
> > this is the gdb trace.
>
> For which architecture?  (I'm guessing PowerPC?)
>
> Rob
> --
> Vista: Windows Millenium Second Edition

x86.

i dont know what caused it in the the first place. it disappeared when
i rebuilt uCllibc with the new gcc.

so i built uclibc twice. first with the native gcc then i build
binutils and gcc with hardened specs then i rebuild uclibc with the
just built gcc. these are both cross compilers.

--
the thing i like with my linux pc is that i can sum up my complaints in 5 items