e500 libm patches.

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Sat Mar 17 16:58:20 UTC 2007

Hi Steve

I started to look at your math patches again :)

There are a lot of string funs(ato..., strto..) that nobody
uses. Who is the user? gcc?
Is it possible to build a non math enabled uClibc system?

The file machine-ieeefp.h contains a lot of non powerpc
code, why is this file placed here?

There also appers to be long double support in here
and uClibc does not support long double yet and when
it does there will probably be wrapper funs that
maps the long double to just double to keep the
size down. Lets drop long double for now.

fprrest.c  fprsave.c are empty files

There are a few:
versioned_symbol (libm, __feclearexcept, feclearexcept, GLIBC_2_2);
that's is very glibc only ATM.

Please send new patches relative these and not against SVN as I
have already applied these patches locally.

 Jocke