patches go where?

Al Stone ahs3 at fc.hp.com
Tue Mar 6 17:58:16 UTC 2007

Please forgive my ignorance and confusion.... I've seen patches
posted both here and in the bug tracking system.  Which one is
preferred?

According to the bug tracker, one should post them there.  So, I
did post a couple of minor fixes to silence compiler warnings
during an ia64 build on Debian -- #0001253 and #0001254.  If someone
could take a look at those, I would greatly appreciate it.  If I
need to post them to this mailing list instead, just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

--
Ciao,
al