Installing headers with 0.9.29 spawns gcc errors

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Jun 21 19:52:11 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 20 June 2007 15:36:21 Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> On Thursday 24 May 2007 18:37, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> > So, what about the patch I submitted few days ago (attached again)?
>
> Hello? Any one cares to comment?

I haven't commented because I haven't encountered the bug this fixes.  Lemme
see, it looks like if I build on i386, disable locale in uClibc, and use
2.6.21 "make headers_install" headers, will I see the bug?  Or do I have to
dredge up an armeb cross compiler configured for xscale to comment?

How do I reproduce this again?

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.