ANN: DetaolB v0.3 is released

Christian MICHON christian.michon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:26:25 UTC 2007

On 6/16/07, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 14 June 2007 17:13:32 Christian MICHON wrote:
> >   * /proc/miniconfig.gz: main ideas from Rob Landley, need documentation
>
> Actually, there was documentation for this before there was code.  You can
> follow my development of the concept:
> (...)

I'm sorry Rob, I meant I need to document the changes I brought to your
original idea.

Download the iso, and once it's finished booting inside qemu, log in as
root and do this:

vi /proc/miniconfig.gz

you'll understand what I meant by not having documented (my changes)...

> >     + gcc-3.4.6
>
> Heh.  You're building qemu with your toolchain, aren't you? :)

nope, not yet. the reason for this gcc version is also due to colinux
requirements (I need a vmlinux api compatible with gcc-3.4.6)

I actually intend to deliver a few toolchains soon. But qemu is
definitely going in as a loadable module soon after Xwindows will
be in. :)

> "One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code."
>   - Ken Thompson.

excellent...

--
Christian