Compiling bluez-utils on uclibc gives errors

Steven J. Hill sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Thu Jun 14 13:41:52 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 03:33:54PM +0800, sumit.jain at nokia.com wrote:

> After taking a look at termios.h, I see that these are commented for
> uclibc.
>
> #define  B57600   0010001
> #define  B115200  0010002
> #if 0 /* limited on uClibc, keep in sync w/ cfsetspeed.c */
> #define  B230400  0010003
> #define  B460800  0010004
> #define  B500000  0010005
> #define  B576000  0010006
> #define  B921600  0010007
> #define  B1000000 0010010
> #define  B1152000 0010011
> #define  B1500000 0010012
> #define  B2000000 0010013
> #define  B2500000 0010014
> #define  B3000000 0010015
> #define  B3500000 0010016
> #define  B4000000 0010017
> #define __MAX_BAUD B4000000
> #else
> #define __MAX_BAUD B115200
> #endif
> #ifdef __USE_MISC
>
> Any reason as to why this is done. Is is ok if I uncomment them and
> compile my source. Any pointers will be very helpful.

I just verified that the file 'libc/termios/cfsetspeed.c' in uClibc
does provide for the usage of the above baud rates. You should be able
to remove the 'if 0' or replace it with 'if 1' and recompile your entire
root file system. Also, if there are no objections, I will check in the
change to remove the 'if 0' since those values are clearly supported.

-Steve