Help about ld-uClibc-0.9.27.so

Cedric Hombourger chombourger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 07:03:55 UTC 2007

Hi,
Is there a reason why you're using 0.9.27 which is getting older and older?
Indeed, the dynamic loader (if it is indeed the source of your problems) has
been greatly improved in 0.9.28. If you have to use that version, you should
probably provide us with the log of your system start-up preferrably with
LD_DEBUG set.

Regards,
Cedric Hombourger