buildroot doesn't build

Alex Shnitman AlexS at mangodsp.com
Thu Jul 26 09:13:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to build the latest snapshot of buildroot (20070725) and it
fails with the following error:

/bin/sh
/home/alexsh/buildroot/toolchain_build_arm/gcc-4.2.0/gcc/../move-if-chan
ge tmp-macro_list macro_list
echo timestamp > s-macro_list
The directory that should contain system headers does not exist:
  /home/alexsh/buildroot/toolchain_build_arm/uClibc_dev//usr/include

I changed almost nothing in the default configuration -- just the name
of the project and the architecture (arm926). I'm attaching the main
.config file just in case.

Are there any releses of uClibc that are tested at least for
compilability, or is it only daily snapshots? If so, can you perhaps
point me to a certain date which is known to be good?

Thanks,
--Alex