filippo.arcidiacono at st.com
Thu Jul 26 07:50:29 UTC 2007
The simple way to enable the LOCALE support into the uclibc is :
1) to enable the following environmet variable (running make menuconfig):
- UCLIBC_HAS_LOCALE (Enabling "Locale Support" under "String and Stdio Support" menu)
- UCLIBC_PREGENERATED_LOCALE_DATA (Enabling "Use Pre-generated Locale Data" under
"String and Stdio Support" menu);
2) download uClibc-locale-030818.tgz from http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/;
3) copy uClibc-locale-030818.tgz into the extra/locale directory;
4) run make.
We built the uclibc with LOCALE support and building a lot of libraries that requires it;
I hope this can help you.
More information about the uClibc