[Detaolb-devel] [Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released

Christian MICHON christian.michon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:26:31 UTC 2007

On 7/11/07, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> I look forward to a fix.  It would be nice to add sparc to the "actually
> works" list. :)

that's 2 persons looking forward to it. ;-)

today's results:
- uclibc ok (minus the segfaults coming from it)
- conf from busybox segfaults
- bash segfaults
- busybox segfaults
- gcc does not build without bash (I'll replace with ash tomorrow)
- binutils ok
- ncurses ok (I need to look at uclibc' conf now)
- make ok
- bzip2 ok
- coreutils ok
- findutils ok

Blue swirl, please note that the porting of DetaolB to sparc32 will
take more time than scheduled, once the segfault issues are
covered. I'd like to spend some time testing firmware and cross
compilation :)

--
Christian