uClibc++ associative_base performance

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Jul 6 16:26:53 UTC 2007

On Friday 06 July 2007 10:59:55 Asier Llano Palacios wrote:
> Sorry for every inconvenience. I don't try to annoy anyone, I only want
> to contribute a very small red-black-tree associative class
> implementation, so that it improves uClibc++ a little bit, which I
> currently think is very good.

Sorry if I was a bit hard on you.

I'm writing up a document on open source cultural norms for the linux-kernel
documentation stuff, primarily so it can be translated into Japanese and
Korean and such because non-english speakers have a hard time with the
culture.  I'll include a couple of tidbits from this exchange.

It's not your fault for not knowing what we consider "rude".  Everybody starts
somewhere...

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.