__uclibc_mutex_unlock

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Sat Jan 6 23:23:31 UTC 2007

That was an attempt to fix your SEGV.

> Also, about the first hunk:  is a typecast that ugly really
> necessary, and
> does it look wordwrap damaged to anybody else?

Yes, a bit ugly(but less so when applied) but I did find it a bit strange
to have a __uclibc_mutex there when all of the rest had _pthread_mutex.

Maybe this only change will fix your problem.
Would be intressting to know if the whole patch fixes you problem or if
it is enough with that type cast.

 Jocke