Alignment fixups for gethostbyname_r

Carmelo Amoroso carmelo73 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:02:22 UTC 2007

Rob Landley wrote:
> On Saturday 22 December 2007 00:35:10 Carmelo Amoroso wrote:
>> Hi Daniel,
>> I've merged it into my sh4-nptl branch to do some tests,
>
> How many nptl branches are there currently, and what's the merge status
> thereof?
>
> I've lost track again...
>
> Rob
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the nptl port for sh4 in ST
(actually included into svn nptl branch). No a new branch at all.
The merge status is that sh4 nptl code has been merged into the branch.
Steve is testing it on mips too.
The sh4 port (from the branch), excluding some work in progress at ST, is
exacly the same code ST's customers are using on their production environment/boards.
So hopefully, thanks to their real feedback, we could produce fixe, solve bugs
and make improvements in the future.

Cheers,
Carmelo