RES: errno strange behavior on multi threaded application usinguClibc-0.9.28

Andre Rosa andre_rosa at lge.com
Wed Aug 22 06:56:28 UTC 2007

Hi, all!

	I tested for thread local storage by compiling this code as advised
by Mr. Sergey:

extern __thread int i;

int main() {

  return 0;
}

	Result is:

error: thread-local storage not supported by this target

	In this case, the failure I mentioned in my former email is
expected?
	Should it not work without TLS enabled in the toolchain?

Thanks again,
André