mmap fails with error 22

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Apr 18 16:03:05 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 9:19 am, Paul Brook wrote:
> > (Armbe-eabi implies at least an armv5 processor.)
>
> arm eabi should also work on v4t, given a sufficiently recent toolchain or
> sufficiently careful user.

Yeah, I've been reading http://wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort but I think I'm
sticking with armv5 for my eabi config.  I'm not sure I count
as "sufficiently careful" when I honestly don't know what I'm doing.

Maybe I'll try an armv4t-eabi config later...

Rob
--
Penguicon 5.0 Apr 20-22, Linux Expo/SF Convention.  Bruce Schneier, Christine
Peterson, Steve Jackson, Randy Milholland, Elizabeth Bear, Charlie Stross...