Time for 0.9.29-pre1.

Heikki Lindholm holindho at cs.helsinki.fi
Fri Apr 13 12:31:03 UTC 2007

Rob Landley kirjoitti:
> Hey mike.  I just put an unofficial 0.9.29-pre1 (svn 18418) at
> http://uclibc.org/~landley/uClibc-0.9.29-pre1.tar.bz2
>
> The unofficial release message is "Ok, there's still bugs in this, but they're
> a known, finite set of bugs.  Please tell us what they are before we release
> the final version."

Maybe this'd be good spot to ask: which thread config is supposed to
work with .29? I remember trying LINUXTHREADS some weeks ago, but any
program even linked with -lpthread died instantly on load -> I quickly
went back to .28. Also, the buildbot builds of trunk seem to have been
broken for some time.

-- Heikki Lindholm