bus error

manjunatha sirinivasan manju903srini at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 23 15:18:08 UTC 2006

Hi
  I built a uclibc++ library for MIPS arch, by using
montavista  compiler (mips_fp_be-g++, version 3.3.1).

My library path at host machine is:
/opt/montavista/pro/devkit/mips/fp_be/target/lib.

I can compile and link with library by below command:

#mips_fp_be-g++ -nodefaultlibs -shared hello.cpp -o
hello

When I run at  target board Iam getting 'bus error'.

My hello.cpp code is:

#include <iostream>
#include <stdio.h>
using namespace std;
using std::cout;
using std::endl;
int main()
{
cout<<"Hello World" << endl;

  return 0;
}

I have same libraries (uclibc,uclibc++) in target
board like what i have at host.

Regards
Manjunatha Srinivasan N

  Regards,