uClibc 0.9.28 & lrint support

Ingmar Schraub is at eseco.de
Wed Sep 20 09:18:28 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am trying to compile a tool which requires "lrint" and "lrintf"
support. I am currently using uClibc 0.9.28 within the build-root
environment.

Those functions are missing by default in libm.a / libm*.so and thus the
final linking process fails.

Digging into the code, I noticed that in float_wrappers.c most of the
stuff is disabled by "#if 0".

Newer svn code got somehow support for these math functions.

My question is, can I enable somehow support for lrint/lrintf in version
0.9.28 or must I upgrade to the svn version?

In any case, "how" do I enable this kind of support?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Ingmar