uClibc++ 0.2.1 released!

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Mon Sep 4 02:38:28 UTC 2006

Version 0.2.1 has been released.  This has a number of compliance fixes, along
with a few bug fixes.  I'm putting out this release now as I'm starting to
receive some performance-related patches and I want to release something
closer to stable first.  And because I wanted to beat Erik to a 0.9.29
release.

Excepts from the change log:
-       Implement string::find_last_not_of
-       Convert some string functions to use traits::eq in spec compliance
-       String now accepts resize filler character
-       String::assign(iterator first, iterator last) now implemented
-       Make ios::Init() exported again
-       Add eh_alloc to source - replacing more objects from the GNU
implementation
-       Add configurable use of TLS as appropriate (migrating this way - no
support deprecated)
-       Make ostream formating more accurately reflect specification (curtesy
Gavin Lambert)
-       Make streams respect the ios_base::app flag.  Added test case to check
for this in fstream
-       Fixed memory error in list::remove implementation
-       Fix memory leak in vector

Source can be downloaded from:

http://cxx.uclibc.org/src/uClibc++-0.2.1.tar.bz2

-     Garrett