Blackfin FDPIC patches 2/N: SEND_EARLY_STDERR

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Wed Oct 4 09:45:10 UTC 2006

This introduces a new SEND_EARLY_STDERR macro that is to be used in
dl-startup.c before ld.so is relocated.  It is needed on Blackfin (and
frv) FDPIC since we have to use special tricks to get the address of a
string constant.

EARLY_STDERR_SPECIAL gets defined on such a machine and prevents
printing of debug strings inside the loop that relocates ld.so, since we
can't decide which of the two variants to use.

Bernd