Compile GCC 2.9.x and SUN Java

Jean-Marie Verdun jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.org
Thu Nov 30 12:04:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

Regarding GCC 2.9, you still can try with buildroot, but you could face
some issue. This release of GCC is quite old right now, and I am not sure
that it has been tested nor if it does implement everything required (what
is you target hos, x86 ?)
Speaking about Java, Sun has announced a GPL release of it's Java
platform. I believe this is the best way for the future, but I am unable
to know where/when we can download source to test it on uClibc. I will be
really interested also to test it with uClibc.

Jm