Thumb patches

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Wed Nov 15 23:35:30 UTC 2006

Sorry for that somewhat confusing reply. However I have now looked a the
code in _dl_find_hash:

1) You removed the type_class in
   if (type_class & (sym->st_shndx == SHN_UNDEF))
   for all archs and that will probably break something.

2) You also removed DL_RELOC_ADDR macro which will break some archs(FRV?)

3) The other arm #ifdef code is to support very old binutils/gcc, right?
   That doesn't belong in a new uClibc code.

This is crap code and should be removed.

 Jocke