build php-4.4.4 on uclibc

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Wed Nov 8 20:35:47 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 09:14, Mircha Emanuel `ryuujin` D'Angelo wrote:
> I googled a little and I found other posts with this problem and the
> cause is that the libresolv of uClibc is only a stub.

php is broken and it should be fixed in the latest versions ... there is a
configure option that allows php to build without this support

so you can either upgrade to the latest version or try and backport one of the
patches floating around ... i wrote one at some point for Gentoo, but dont
remember where it ended up ... you could try:
http://sources.gentoo.org/dev-lang/php/files/
-mike