Qt/E 3.3.4

yan seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue May 23 00:20:47 UTC 2006

I am trying to compile Qt/E 3.3.4 with uClib.  The compile works fine -
libqte-mt is built with no errors - but if I try to link against it I get:

/usr/local/trunk/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/usr/lib/libqte-mt.so:
undefined reference to `fesetenv'
/usr/local/trunk/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/usr/lib/libqte-mt.so:
undefined reference to `feholdexcept'

Both of these functions are defined in fenv.h as extern int ().

I found a reference in the archives from a year ago about this issue,
along with a mention of a  patch, but alas, no patch was attached...

Is there a cure for this?

Thanks,

--Yan