queue.h and TAILQ_FOREACH

Duncan Drennan duncan.drennan at gmail.com
Fri May 5 20:12:41 UTC 2006

I very successfully built a toolchain + rootfs and managed to get
everything working wonderfully well in a very short space of time
using buildroot with GCC-3.3.5, binutils-2.16.1, and kernel-2.4.31. I
used the latest versions of uClibc and Busybox. I think buildroot is a
VERY cool set of scripts - an excellant job!

I'm using an arm processor and have been trying to compile the madwifi
drivers for the system, but run into a problem with the function
TAILQ_FOREACH_SAFE. After a bit of scratching around I realised that
this macro is not define in includ/sys/queue.h

The two that seem to be missing from queue.h that madwifi needs are

TAILQ_FOREACH
TAILQ_FOREACH_SAFE

I'm not a programmer and have no idea how to go about solving the
issue. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Duncan Drennan