Long release cycle (was: RE: uclibc tool chain installation problem)

Khem Raj khem at mvista.com
Wed Mar 22 01:07:16 UTC 2006

Mike Frysinger said the following on 03/21/2006 04:29 PM:
> On Tuesday 21 March 2006 14:00, Erik Andersen wrote:
>
>> And I would like to see us getting
>> a release out in the very near future.  Its definately been
>> overly long since the last one.
>>

> ive kept the TODO list pretty up to date ... the current list in there for the
> 0.9.29 release is enough for me ... if there's something people would like to
> see, i'd mention it now ...

getopt for ARM port was not working after feb 14th snapshot. I did not
verify it since then the problem
was due to opt* symbols being hidden in libc. I discussed it briefly
with Peter then. It would be worth
trying out to boot an arm systerm.

I will try to boot one. and let you know if that is fixed.