libm.so.6: no version information available, please advice

Roland Riepl dodger at nnw.at
Thu Mar 16 15:38:11 UTC 2006

Hello uclibc Community!

I've successfully downloaded and installed buildroot, exportet the
correspoding .../staging_dir/bin path and changed the makefile to use
the freshly builded compiler. However, i can successfully build the
program, but I am not able to start it on either my development machine,
nor my embedded system.

Following error msg appears:

burninglucy:/home/devel/rt_sja1000/testprog# make
i686-linux-gcc -I. -I/usr/realtime/include -O2 -I/usr/src/linux/include
-Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -pipe -o test_rtcan_sja1000
test_rtcan_sja1000.c -L/usr/realtime/lib -lpthread -lm

burninglucy:/home/devel/rt_sja1000/testprog# ./test_rtcan_sja1000
-bash: ./test_rtcan_sja1000: No such file or directory

Although the file is present and i can see it with ls, i cannot execute
the file (No such file or directory).

With the hope for advice and best regards,
Roland