nfs-utils build w/uclibc libnsl

Joaco tonyb at thekrnl.sysdev.org
Wed Mar 15 06:44:12 UTC 2006

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:02:15 -0500
Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:
> i threw together a small testcase but i didnt exactly try too
> hard :)
>
> so feedback as to whether it works / blows up would be nice,
> TIA-mike

Just sucked the latest uClibc Snapshot, I will grep out your
patch, which included getrpcbynumber_r and see if I can just
add that to vanilla 0.9.28 or maybe just use as is to build
nfs-utils-1.0.7.

Will see if my Slackware embedded sys can nfs with it.

Signing out in Calif.
TonyB

--
  __      __  _     I N C.               http://www.sysdev.org
/ __|\\// __||  \  __   __          /         tonyb at sysdev.org
\__ \ \/\__ \||)|/ O_)\/ /        \/  System Tools / Utilities
|___/ || ___/|_ /\___|\_/        WIntel / Linux Device Drivers