subversion access via http

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Mar 3 23:50:07 UTC 2006

On Thursday 23 February 2006 1:52 pm, Brandewie, Dirk J wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to access the subversion repository via HTTP?
> unfortunately
> I am sitting behind a firewall that will allow outgoing subversion
> access.
>
> Thanks in advance
> --Dirk

There's a "browse source" option that can show revisions of each file on
www.uclibc.net or buildroot.uclibc.net, and nightly snapshots.

For busybox, I made a patches directory under downloads that has each svn
commit as a separate applyable/revertable patch with description.  I just
sent Erik the (ugly) script I used to do that.

As far as using the actual subversion tool, the only transports I'm aware of
are svn and ssh.  I don't think the busybox apache has webdav installed, but
I haven't tried, either.

Rob